Buy cheap Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2020 64bit with 2020.1 Update
|Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2020 64bit||$75|
|Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2019 64bit||$65|
|Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2018 x64||$65|
|Discount Robot Structural Analysis 2017 x64||$65|
|For sale Robot Structural Analysis 2016 x64||$65|
|OEM Robot Structural Analysis 2015 x64||$65|
|Low cost Robot Structural Analysis 2014 x32+x64||$65|
Guaranteed Safety and Practicality for Your Next Construction Project!
The Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional is a software suite that provides a great deal of assistance to those working in the fields that involve construction work or otherwise are somehow related to buildings and the like. The robot structural analysis provided by this software is achieved through BIM integration; this is coupled with certain design tools. Altogether, the Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional is capable of providing two very massive conveniences: firstly, it is capable of assessing the behaviour of any structure and secondly, it can confirm whether all codes are being complied with or not.
This robot structural analysis software is capable of so much more than what’s discussed above. It possesses other features that build on the main two described earlier. Below is a list that outlines what features you will be able to find in this suite:
- Broad range of analysis capabilities
- Database of country-specific codes
- Links seamlessly and bi-directionally with Revit
- Integrated workflow with AutoCAD software
- Offers a great deal of control over meshing capabilities
- Availability of multiple languages and measurement units, increasing international appeal
- Simplified solution for working with reinforced concrete and steel, through integrated design
- Analysis results presented in detailed manner
- Flexible API (application programming interface)
The Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional is clearly a strong software suite. We can see all the advantages it can provide to you as the customer mentioned above. This section will go deeper and explain exactly what the features listed above do and how they can help you:
- The analysis capabilities are capable of assessing both linear and non-linear behaviours in any given structure. This includes larger and more complex structures.
- Among the non-linearity’s that are assessed include: tension/compression members, supports, cables, and plastic hinges.
- It’s also possible to determine how your structure will respond to events like earthquakes or harmonic frequencies.
- Seeing as this suite has bidirectional links with other Autodesk companion products, you can comfortably import and export models and designs across them.
- This software allows you to independently manipulate meshing parameters and automatic mesh generation. Hence it’s possible to create mesh that yields more accurate analysis results.
- Design modules meant to accommodate designs involving steel and reinforced concrete, prove to simplify the process by making it easier to select, verify and optimise the construction elements involved.
- After the analysis has been concluded the information can be presented in numerous ways:
- Cuts through shells
- Illustrated colour maps
- Points of stress, either in the structure or in a beam or column
- Stresses illustrated in a specific direction for solids and shells
- The use of Microsoft COM technologies makes it possible for the Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional to provide other conveniences. Such as, extracting results from this suite or linking it with other software (MS Word, MS Excel, AutoCAD) or even for making parametric structures in the suite.
The options and utility granted by the Robot Structural Analysis cannot be overstated. A lot of technical professions find their work made much easier due to its usefulness. A proper list of benefits is found below:
- The Robot Structural Analysis software is built with convenience in mind; as such it can provide calculations within minutes. Significantly speeding up the design process.
- The analysis itself is an amazing selling point. Being able to assess linear and non-linear behaviour across different types of structures makes it easier to commit to practical decisions.
- Even the country-based code database helps a great deal with saving time.
- The bidirectional links with other software allow for simplified data collecting.
- The availability of simulation options makes it possible for you to see what methods are more effective than others.